https://www.kaufmanglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/kaufman_global_logo-1-1-1.png 0 0 Kaufman Global https://www.kaufmanglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/kaufman_global_logo-1-1-1.png Kaufman Global2017-09-13 22:06:122018-02-24 21:28:227 Leadership Wastes
Arise from a failure of leadership to harness the potential that resides in all workgroups. The seven wastes of leadership are:
- focus waste: Arises when everyone is not aligned and energized on critical issues.
- structure waste: Arises when there is not a comprehensive system in place to maintain focus throughout the organization.
- resource allocation waste: Arises when time and money is not formally committed to agreed upon initiatives.
- integration waste: Arises when all methods, initiatives, tools and programs are not compelled to work seamlessly.
- involvement waste: Arises when employees are not required to participate in all efforts that impact their work and work areas.
- discipline waste: Is the loss caused by failure to maintain the behaviors and processes of the structure.
- ownership waste: Is the loss that occurs when the management team and other significant individuals do not personally, and as a group, take direct responsibility for eliminating all of these wastes.