Rapid Performance Evaluation
Kaufman Global evaluates your site’s performance for an accurate baseline and fact-based performance improvement plan.
We developed the Rapid Performance Evaluation because our clients want certain things when they are trying to understand performance:
- Fast answers because everyone is busy. The RPE requires only a single day onsite.
- Benchmarks that tell them how they stack-up against world-class standards. The RPE uses three correlated rating systems, including Kaufman Global’s 20 Keys.
- Insights about organizational issues and leadership alignment. The RPE pulses your team to reveal authentic opportunities.
- Consensus. Your internal experts are part of the joint RPE team with Kaufman Global. Consensus is a hard-wired into the RPE approach.
- Data-driven recommendations about where to focus your energy to achieve the greatest performance impact.
Kaufman Global’s RPE is template-driven and designed for simplicity. This enables the team to assess the site using the same set of objective standards for “what good looks like” and deliver a consistent outcome. And because the joint team format is inclusive, engagement is high and buy-in to the results is assured.